The conference organizers are developing a broad and varied educational program that will address a wide range of pediatric brain injury topics, including:
- The epidemiology of acquired brain injuries in children and adolescents from a world health care perspective,
- Evidence-based research regarding the nature and efficacy of medical, clinical and educational rehabilitation of acquired brain injuries in children and adolescents,
- The varied causes of ABI in childhood, including medical conditions and non-accidental traumatic injuries,
- Protocols to support families affected by Pediatric ABI, towards affecting change at National and International levels,
- Models of innovative systems, services and supports for children/adolescents with ABI and their families, and
- How to better recognize, manage and treat mTBI/Concussions in children/adolescents.
The complete program will be posted after the abstracts have been reviewed by the Planning Committee.
Check this page often for speakers, topics and panels as they are confirmed!
For information on abstract submission click here.